God of War Ragnarok is finally here with a plethora of threats and Nordic mythological characters. As Kratos and Atreus progress around the Nine Realms, they will also encounter several creatures and predators. That being said, you will be ambushed by a Centaur named Huntress early in GoW Ragnarok. She is super quick with her ranged moves and can be aggressive in close range as well. As this is a surprise assault, you might need some additional help. So, check out our Boss guide on how to beat Huntress in God of War Ragnarok.
How to Beat Huntress Boss in God of War Ragnarok
There are no different phases for this Boss fight. She is one of the first Bosses that you will encounter in GoW Ragnarok. You will encounter her during the first Story quest, Surviving the Fimbulwinter. You will have a pretty low health meter. Despite being an easier boss fight, low HP might be trouble for Kratos. Also, since your Shield is broken, you need to parry and dodge her ranged attacks.
But having said that, Huntress also has a low HP Meter of three Health bars. So, defeating her can be a cakewalk with the right moves. Here’s how you can defeat Huntress in God of War Ragnarok:
- Huntress has a plethora of ranged attacks where she can shoot Fire arrows and projectiles at you. She is extremely agile and swift with her movements.
- As mentioned earlier, it is a surprise ambush by Huntress. So, you need to find a way for Kratos to take control of the Boss fight.
- If you get too close to her, she can dodge her way out of the close-ranged combat. You can use Atreus and his archery to distract Huntress during the Boss fight.
- But you need to find a way to close the distance. If you don’t find an opening, she will rain down her arrows to damage you from a distance.
- To stun or stagger her, you can throw the Leviathan Axe right at her Horns or Head. Once she is down, you can easily get some hits with the Axe.
- Then, as she gets up, she will again move away to shoot her projectiles and arrows.
- Considering that throwing an Axe at her Glowing Horns staggers her, it can be considered her Weak point as accounted by Mimir. You need to use this weak point to close the gap.
- When the odds are against you during the fight, you can use the Spartan Rage to heal and deal more damage. It can also help to knock out Huntress.
That’s everything covered on how to beat Huntress in God of War Ragnarok. If you liked this guide, check out more guides on how to beat Vanadis Valkyrie, Light Elves, Thor, and more God of War Ragnarok Guides on our dedicated section right here on Gamer Tweak.