God of War Ragnarok surpasses its predecessors when it comes to battle mechanics. While the story of Kratos continues, the enemies get challenging, and as such something like stunning an enemy is useful. Before you need to ask how to Stun Enemies in God of War Ragnarok, we will show it to you in this guide. Along with that, we will show you all the mechanics behind stunning and how useful it can be against bosses. Bosses are always tough to beat and if you get to stun them, it will increase your chances of beating them. So let’s check out this guide and see how we can stun enemies to beat them in battle.
How to Stun Enemies in God of War Ragnarok
The introduction of enemy stun is something players will like. While you could be stunned by enemy attacks, you can now return the favor in Ragnarok. Using Stun in battle is a powerful attack and will allow you to deal damage. So it is an essential move for you to learn and be able to use.
If you are looking to Stun enemies in God of War Ragnarok, your concentration has to be filling up the Stun Bar. You can spot this bar in white or grey under the health bar of the enemy. However, there are things that you will need to remember:
- The best way to fill the Stun Bar of enemies is by continuously landing successful hits either by melee attacks or weapons attacks.
- Every enemy has a Stun Bar so you do not have to worry about the feature missing in boss fights.
- Once you Stun Enemies in God of War Ragnarok, they are incapacitated for a short span and won’t be able to move. This is your period for attack and dealing more damage.
- If you have dealt enough damage, you might be able to use the Finisher on the stunned enemy by going close and pressing R3.
- To increase your duration of Stun, you will have to upgrade your Leviathan Axe and Blades of Chaos.
- You can also fill the Stun Bar by parrying the attacks of the enemy.
That’s all there is on how to Stun Enemies in God of War Ragnarok. While you are here, make sure you check out our GoW Wiki for more Ragnarok guides right here at Gamer Tweak.