AC Valhalla: River Raid Map Clue Locations River Exe & River Severn
Here's how to find River Raid Map Clue Locations in both River Exe & River Severn.
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla has given the game mode we all wanted, “River Raids“. Now you can raid the settlements without waiting for them to appear in between the story missions. In the River Raids, you will receive a quest, The Legacy of Saint George. Completing this will give you clues to Saint George Armor and opens up a new River for you. So let us look at how to complete The Legacy of Saint George Quest Clues in AC Valhalla by finding both the River Raid Map Clue in River Exe & River Severn.
The Legacy of Saint George Quest Armor Clue Locations in AC Valhalla
There are two parts to this quest. First, you need to find find the clues in Rivers Exe and the Second one in River Severn. Then you need to return the clues to Vagn back at the settlement. You can find clues in any order you want, but keep in mind that the latter place will be defended by more soldiers than the first one you raided.
Where to Find the River Raid Map Clue in River Exe in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla?
One of the River Raid Map clues is located in River Exe. here’s how to find it:
- From the map, you need to go to the Escanceaster Monastery in the eastern part of Exe.
- Once here, you have to follow the main path to reach the entrance gate.
- After the main entrance, climb the stairs on the eastern side leading to the first church with a barred door.
- Following the road towards the north, you will come across another church with a red-colored barred door.
- Enter the church, and to the desk on the southwest corner.
- You will receive a prompt to collect the first clue from here.
Where to Find the River Raid Map Clue in River Severn in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla?
The second to the River Raid Map clues are located in River Severn. here’s how to find it:
- You need to go to the Northern Monastery on the map.
- Go to the location, on the main path you will cross two gates.
- Once you reach where the road diverges into two, take the right one leading to a huge church on top of the hill.
- Open the barred door, and clear the enemies inside.
- On the left of the room, you could see another room blocked by iron bars.
- Use your arrows to shoot the lock off the door at end of the room.
- Now go outside and enter through the opened room (same room with bars).
- Inside you will find the second clue to Saint George’s legendary armor.
Once you have done these, the next task is to “Return the Clues to Vagn at the Settlement“. Once you meet Vagn, he will tell you about a new river Dee. This new river will be available to you for raiding now. Now you can use this River Dee Raid map to start collecting the rest of the Saint George’s armors. We have prepared a whole guide on this next part. Check it out here on How to complete the Treasures of River Dee to make your journey easier.
That’s everything you need to know about finding River Raid Map Clue Locations in River Exe & River Severn. While you’re here, get more hidden secrets in our Valhalla Wiki Guide. Also check out more tips & tricks that will help you level up your gameplay in our Valhalla guides, like:
- How To Get Saint George’s Sword
- How to find River Raid Keys
- Where To Find All 6 Lost Drengrs
- How To Heal Jomsviking
- River Raids Mode Rewards In Valhalla
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Stonehenge Location
- How To Complete An Uncommon Proposition Quest In AC Valhalla
- How To Beat Basim In Assassin’s Creed Valhalla