After the Yule Festival update that was fun to play, you can now get the River Raids in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla which is a part of the Yule Season. It’s a new game mode which is said to be highly replayable and it’s releasing on every platform that the game is available on – PC, PS4, Xbox One, PS5, Xbox Series X|S and Stadia. So, how to start River Raids in AC Valhalla? Find out here.
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla: How to Start River Raids?
To get the River Raids game mode in AC Valhalla, you have to do the following:
- Download the Title update 1.1.2 to get access to the River Raids mode in-game. You must have a Power Level ~130 or higher than that.
- Ensure that you have built the Barracks in the settlement.
- Create a Jomsviking with the help of Eydis.
- Check for a new quest called “A River to Raid”.
- Follow the objective to ‘meet the new arrivals at the old dock in the Settlement’.
- Once you head there, you will notice that the River Raiding Dock has been unlocked.
- There will be a new character called Vagn who will tell you more about River Raids in AC Valhalla.
Pick a River Raid to go for and start the challenge. But do note that these raids will be tough so make sure to have some raiding practice beforehand.
River Raids Update Release Time
What time will you be able to download this update? The River Raids release time is 1 PM CET, 7 AM EST, 4 AM PST, and 11 PM AEDT.
This title update has varying patch sizes for every platform:
- PS4 : ~10.23 GB
- PC: ~18.04 GB
- Xbox Series X|S: ~19.53 GB
- Xbox One: ~15.27 GB
- PS5 : ~11.18 GB
In this free update, you will head to “unexplored” regions of England where you can conduct loads of Raids. Players will obtain new rewards, loot and face tougher challenges. Plus, there are some bug fixes, game improvements and balancing, new abilities and skills as well.
So go ahead and start River Raids in AC Valhalla with your Jomsvikings. For any help regarding your combat, check out our AC Valhalla wiki right away.