Holiday season has arrived in the world of Assassin’s Creed Valhalla and the Vikings are celebrating! With the season 1 update 1, you will notice that the Ravensthorpe area is all set to celebrate the Yule Festival in AC Valhalla. This ‘Winter Solstice’ themed event will give you a lot of fun stuff to do. But what is the Yule Festival and what do you have to complete to get rewards? Check out this Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Yule Festival guide to know.
AC Valhalla Yule Festival Guide – How to Start it?
Here’s how to start the Yule Festival in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla and celebrate Yuletide like Vikings:
- First, download the free AC Valhalla Season 1 Update 1 which is v 1.1.0.
- With that done, head towards your settlement and go towards the east side of it.
- A cutscene will get triggered which tells you more about the decked out settlement due to the festive season.
- Remember that you have to complete Grantebridgescire or Ledecestrescire story arcs in order to get the Yule Festival access. Forming an Alliance is a prerequisite for this.
- There’s no power level requirement, luckily.
- There will be some Yule Festival events which will help you earn Yule Tokens, a new event currency.
- With this currency, you can purchase items from this event from Norvid’s Festival Shop which include new Tattoos, Armor and more Cosmetics.
- There are quite a bit of loot and rewards that you can grab during this festival too.
When Does the Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Yule Festival end?
The Yule Festival in AC Valhalla will occur from December 17, 2020 to January 7, 2021 so you have some time to complete the side quests and get your loot and rewards before time runs out. The rewards that you will earn during this festive event will only be available during this specific period, so hurry and get them all.
How to Earn Yule Tokens
There are many activities you can participate in to earn Yule Tokens. These side quests, or Yule Festival events, will be marked on the map. Here’s a list of the Yule Festival events in AC Valhalla:
- Yule Brawl events
- Braun’s Folly
- Twirling Targets
- Seasonal quests at the Settlement
To get the two festive quests, you need to have the Brewery and Cattle Farm in your Settlement.
How to Redeem Yule Tokens
When you’ve earned some Yule Tokens that you want to exchange for certain items, you can do it when you interact with Norvid’s Festival Shop.
AC Valhalla Yule Festival Rewards
Weapons and Armor
- Mōdraniht Ceremonial Shield
- Mōdraniht Ceremonial Seax
- Mōdraniht Ceremonial Robe
- Mōdraniht Ceremonial Trousers
- Mōdraniht Ceremonial Cape
- Mōdraniht Ceremonial Headress
- Mōdraniht Ceremonial Bracers
- Cozy Fire Pit
- Ritual Tree Ornaments
- Sacrificial Altar
- Traditional Yule Garland
- Yule Beech Tree
- Mōdraniht tattoo scheme (head)
- Mōdraniht tattoo scheme (chest)
- Mōdraniht tattoo scheme (back)
- Mōdraniht tattoo scheme (arms)
That’s basically everything you should know about the AC Valhalla Yule Festival event, side quests and the rewards you will earn. For more latest updates and walkthroughs, make sure to stay with Gamer Tweak. And if you are looking for some hidden secrets to unlock in the game, we’ve got our AC Valhalla wiki for you.