The Twirling Targets challenge in AC Valhalla’s Ostara Festival is similar to the one you may have played during the Yule Festival. It’s an archery challenge that you can repeat as many times as you want to earn Festival Tokens. The task is pretty simple – keep shooting your targets quickly and correctly. To know more about how to get a high score during this minigame, read this guide till the end.
Twirling Targets In Ostara Festival (Assassin’s Creed Valhalla)
The first thing you should do is talk to Thyra who will be present near the Twirling Targets range and initiate the challenge. This will be a time-based task where you have to use your bow and arrows to shoot at targets and earn points. There are different colors of targets which will get you different amount of points.
- Green gives you 10 points.
- Yellow gives you 15 points.
- Red gives you 25 points.
- You can also score bonus points when you shoot all the targets that are facing you before they twirl.
Once you begin shooting, you will see your score at the top left section of the screen. You will easily obtain a high score if you simply keep shooting your arrows quickly.
Things to Keep in Mind to get High Score in Twirling Targets
- To avoid getting distracted by Thyra’s constant appreciation (which is good but also…annoying), you can mute the game for a while.
- Make sure to check the sensitivity of your controls before getting into this task because it can drastically affect your score.
- No need to charge your shot, simply keep shooting without pausing much and you will be on your way to the high score.
- If you have been playing the game for a while, you may have already mastered the bow and arrows. Practice with these Twirling Targets in Ostara Festival and earn Festival Tokens. There’s no risk here, unlike the Viking Brawls, where you can lose it all. Try again and again to increase your score and your accuracy will enhance every time.
That’s everything on Twirling Targets in Ostara Festival in AC Valhalla. This update brings many more new events and quests and we’ve got guides on all of them. Check them out below: