Outriders is the new sci-fi based RPG based game on the block. The game showcases next-gen graphics coupled with some completely different mechanics. The game also includes a cross-play ability that further enhances the gameplay experience overall. Your character, an Altered has special abilities that you can access to defeat hostile enemies. These abilities differ according to the different classes in the game, with each having its own perk and benefit. The game includes a host of new mechanics with Status Effects being another such addition. In this guide, we explain What every Status Effect does in Outriders.
What Every Status Effect does in Outriders
Compiled below is the complete list of Status Effects in Outriders.
- Slow: Enemies will move less and will slow down their attacks from anywhere between 30 to 75% depending on their resistance.
- Vulnerable: Damage inflicted on enemies will increase by 25% for 10 seconds.
- Weakness: For 6 seconds enemies will inflict 30% less damage.
- Ash: An enemy will be stunned for 2.5 seconds. You can break out of it by using your melee attack.
- Freeze: An enemy will be stunned for 3.5 seconds. If used on you, it is possible to break out of it by using the melee attack.
- Bleed: Enemies will get damage equal to 2.5% of your ability power every .5 seconds, for 5 seconds. You will take damage while moving but you can avoid that by standing still.
- Toxic: Enemies will receive damage equal to 3.5% of your ability power every .5 seconds, for 6 seconds. You will receive damage over time but you can remove the effect of Toxic by healing yourself.
- Burn: Enemies will get damage equal to 3.7% of your ability power every .5 seconds, for 6 seconds. You will take damage if you are standing still but can get out of it by rolling on the ground.