Your house is literally your most important asset in Welcome to Bloxburg. But what if you want to move into a swankier, larger house? What happens then? Well, it is a fairly simple process to do that and there are no pesky estate agents acting as middlemen. So, let’s find out how to sell the house in Bloxburg.
How to sell the house in Welcome to Bloxburg
In Bloxburg you don’t really sell your house as much as you dismantle it piece by piece. To do that you will have to follow these steps:
- Open the build mode in the game.
- Select the individual items one by one.
- You will see the delete option pop up next to them.
- Keep clicking delete on everything including the walkway in front of your house.
- You will now be left with a clean land.
- However, if you want to keep some items, find out how to put them in the inventory by clicking on the interlinked article.
- You should also remember that selling these items will get you only 70% of its total cost.
If you play other Roblox games do make sure to check out our various code articles for free rewards:
- Music Codes
- Shinobi Life 2 Codes
- King Piece Codes
- Speed City Codes
- Legends of Speed Roblox Codes
- Boku No Roblox Remastered Codes
- Unboxing Simulator Codes
- Adopt Me Codes
- Roblox Pirate Emperors Codes
- Roblox Mining Simulator Codes
- Bee Swarm Simulator Codes
- Arsenal Codes
- Jailbreak Codes
- Roblox Blade Throwing Simulator Codes
- RO Ghoul Codes
- Roblox Ragdoll Mania Codes
- Roblox Bitcoin Miner Codes
- Era Of Althea Codes Roblox
- Roblox Pickaxe Simulator Codes
- Roblox Islands Codes
This is everything you need to know about how to sell the house in Welcome to Bloxburg. Check out some of our other Roblox Game Codes articles that can get you more free rewards.