You can add a basement to your house in Welcome To Bloxburg. Who wouldn’t want to have the additional space in their house? However, it is quite a confusing process for some users. Well, don’t you worry as we tell you how to add a basement to your house in Welcome To Bloxburg.
How to add a Basement to the house in Welcome to Bloxburg
- To build a basement go into Build Mode in Welcome to Bloxburg.
- Click on the down arrow and you will get a popup saying ‘Want to buy multiple floors for 100 Robux‘.
- Click on the buy option and you will unlock the ability to add a basement.
- The Ver 0.7.4 update allowed players to build a basement.
- Once you place the basement properly you can start adding walls and floors to your new den.
- You will have to remove the roof if you want to get a clear view of the basement.
- Every 123×123 square of the basement will cost you 25 $.
- Do not build the basement under the pool area.
- You can even make a trapdoor of sorts for your basement by adding a green carpet similar to the grass above.
- You can place a basement only one square away from the edge of the plot.
- Make sure you leave a gap in the basement of your house so that you can enter it.
If you are new to Welcome to Bloxburg you can check out some of the other articles such as :
- How To Get Blockbux In Roblox Welcome To Bloxburg
- How To Put Items Back In Inventory In Welcome To Bloxburg
- Welcome To Bloxburg: How To Sell Your House
- How To Build A Second Floor In Welcome To Bloxburg
This is everything you need to know about how to add a basement to your house in Welcome To Bloxburg. Check out some of our other Roblox Game Codes articles that can get you more free rewards.