You can add a second floor to your house in Welcome To Bloxburg. Who wouldn’t want to have the additional space in their house? However, it is quite a confusing process for some users. Well, don’t you worry as we tell you how to add a second floor to your house in Welcome To Bloxburg.
How to add a Second Floor to the house in Welcome to Bloxburg
- To build a second floor go into Build Mode in Welcome to Bloxburg.
- Click on the upward arrow and you will get a popup saying ‘Want to buy multiple floors for 300 Robux’.
- Click on the buy option and you will unlock the ability to add more floors.
- After the Ver 0.8.0 update players can also build up to five levels.
- Also while building makes sure that you do not add a roof to each level if you plan to increase the levels again.
- You will have to remove the roof of the ground floor before you add a floor.
- Now, just buy the floors and start building.
- After adding the floors add in the walls. Remember that you can place the walls only on flooring and not the roof.
- Make sure you leave a gap on the second floor of your house so that you can enter it.
If you play other Roblox games do make sure to check out our various code articles for free rewards:
- Music Codes
- Shinobi Life 2 Codes
- King Piece Codes
- Speed City Codes
- Legends of Speed Roblox Codes
- Boku No Roblox Remastered Codes
- Unboxing Simulator Codes
- Adopt Me Codes
- Roblox Pirate Emperors Codes
- Roblox Mining Simulator Codes
- Bee Swarm Simulator Codes
- Arsenal Codes
- Jailbreak Codes
- Roblox Blade Throwing Simulator Codes
- RO Ghoul Codes
- Roblox Ragdoll Mania Codes
- Roblox Bitcoin Miner Codes
- Era Of Althea Codes Roblox
- Roblox Pickaxe Simulator Codes
- Roblox Islands Codes
This is everything you need to know about how to add a second floor to your house in Welcome To Bloxburg. Check out some of our other Roblox Game Codes articles that can get you more free rewards.