Want to get the Void Heart in Remnant 2? This in-game relic can help you reduce oncoming damage from enemies. It is one of many such items that you can use to further strengthen your archetypes. Since the soulslike shooter will put you up against different kinds of monsters, using relics can give you that cutting edge you need in every battle. However, many players are finding it difficult to obtain the Void Heart Relic. If you are one of them, then our guide below can surely help you out.
How to Get the Void Heart in Remnant 2
To get the Void Heart in Remnant 2, you will need to complete the N’erud world storyline, defeat the Sha’Hala: Spectral Guardian boss, and then reach the Alepsis Taura location. However, this is easier said than done as getting the in-game item can be quite complicated. Check out the steps below to obtain the Void Heart relic:
- First, start the N’erud world in campaign or Adventure Mode.
- Start at Seeker’s Rest and continue until you reach Sentinel’s Keep.
- Once you reach the top of Sentinel’s Keep, interact with the console.
- Start the boss fight with Sha’Hala: Spectral Guardian of N’Erud without overriding the console.
- After defeating the boss, you will have to wait for Alepsis Taura to appear on the map for you.
- Just wait for 24 hours in real-time and open the N’erud map.
- You will now be able to access the Alepsis Taura location.
- Finally, all you need to do is walk toward the purple glow and collect the Void Heart in Remnant 2.
How to Use the Void Heart Relic
The Void Heart is a relic that helps reduce incoming damage by 50% for four seconds. Moreover, after the buff wears off, it will heal 100% of your missing Health for over 0.75 seconds. The Void Heart can also help you unlock the Archon Archetype.
That’s everything you need to know on how to get the Void Heart in Remnant 2. We hope we were able to help you out. You will find more such informative guides in our Remnant 2 section.