While playing Evil Dead: The Game you will often come across dark areas that require you to use your flashlight. And using it is important as going in blind can be risky as there could be potential traps. Thankfully though the game gives you the flashlight so you need not go to extra lengths to find it. So in this guide let us check how to use the flashlight in Evil Dead The Game (EDTG) and tips for using it.
How to Use Flashlight in Evil Dead: The Game
You can use Flashlight in this game by pressing the left button on the D-pad of your controller for Xbox, and PlayStation. PC players can do the same by pressing 1 key on their keyboard. Pressing the Flashlight button again will turn it off.
If you are a PC player and don’t like the default keybind for using Flashlight then you can change it.
- Go to Settings and select Input.
- Here click on the keybind that you want to change in this case Flashlight.
- Finally, change the button for Flashlight.
Sadly, if you play using a controller then you have no option to change the keybinds.
Tips for using Flashlight
The below three tips are almost the same but very important.
- Flashlight consumes battery: Flashlight in EDTG works like power in Five Nights at Freddy’s. So while it is useful it is important you use the flashlight wisely as it can easily run out.
- Don’t leave the flashlight on: As the tip says, leaving the flashlight on is a recipe for disaster as that will drain it.
- Check its battery percentage: On the bottom right corner of the screen, you can see the flashlight icon along with its percentage below it. Keep checking it regularly so that you can plan when to use it and don’t run out of it.
That covers everything you should know about how to use the flashlight in Evil Dead: The Game and its tips. In case you are having trouble with its connectivity check out our guide on how to check its server status. And for more help, you could find these guides useful on how to heal & revive, switch weapons, and enable crossplay to play with friends.