Phasmophobia Spirit Box can be ascended to tier 3 after its Ascension update. After this update, all the items used for identifying ghosts have been divided into three tiers. But you cannot just update these items, all have their own requirements. You will have to spend some money and reach a certain level for unlocking and buying these devices. So you should earn lots of money, with our money guide before learning how to ascend items.
How to Ascend Spirit Box to Tier 3 in Phasmophobia
You unlock tier 3 Spirit Box when you reach level 54. And you can buy the update for $3000. This Spirit Box can scan two frequencies at the same time. The response rate is better than its predecessors. The voice is also more clear than the previous ones, as it has got a built-in noise filter. Even its range is much larger than the tier-one Spirit Box. Once you have unlocked and purchased the tier 3 Spirit Box from the Equipment Store, follow these steps to use it.
- Go to the room you suspect the ghost is in.
- Turn off the room’s light.
- Take out the Spirit Box and use its Voice Commands to communicate with the ghost in Phasmophobia.
- You can ask questions like:
- Who are you?
- Where are you?
- How old are you?
- Are you alone?
- Can you show yourself?
- What is your name?
- If it hears your question and doesn’t reply, the Spirit Box response light will blink red. And if it replies to your question, the light will blink white with the ghost’s answer.
With this, you can now get and use tier 3 Spirit Box in Phasmophobia. If you found this guide interesting and are curious about other equipment and ghosts, then check out our Phasmophobia guides. You can start with how to use Summoning Circle and then learn how to use Monkey Paw.