While playing Roblox Doors, one of the hardest monsters to survive against is Ambush. It is very similar to Rush in terms of its attack pattern. Be it the part where it flickers light. Or its speed of catching up with you. But unlike Rush, it won’t easily go away. So in this guide let us check how to survive Ambush and get the Rebound badge.
How to Survive Ambush is Roblox Doors
You can Survive Ambush by repeatedly hiding in Wardrobes until it goes away. The best way to survive it is constantly exiting and entering closets while the Ambush passes by. This is because if you choose to stay in the Wardrobe, and if there is Hide inside it. It will push you out and you will be killed by Ambush. A good thing is you don’t have to worry about facing Ambush in the early game. It has a very slim chance to spawn in rooms under 50. But after the 50th room, it can spawn anytime. Here is how to dodge Ambush:
- Start passing through the doors.
- Dodge and survive against earlier Entities like Rush, Screech, or Halt.
- After you are past the 50th room pay attention to any light flickers.
- Ambush has a green flow and upon every encounter, it will at least pass by twice. This is if you are lucky. It can also pass you by around 5 times in the worst-case scenario and then despawn.
- As mentioned previously look for a wardrobe and hide inside while it passes by.
- Once it is gone either switch to another wardrobe in the room if you are quick enough, or exit and re-enter the same closet. It will help you dodge hide.
- After you survive all of the Ambush attacks it will despawn.
You get the Rebound badge after you survive Ambush. It says “Rebound Coming back for seconds!”.
That covers this guide on how to survive Ambush in Roblox Doors and get the Rebound badge. You should also check our guide on how to get the Expert Technician achievement in this game. And, check out our Roblox guides if you need help with similar horror games.