There are several suits that you can find in Starfield, but nothing is like the list of all Starborn spacesuits. What makes these suits special is how they get upgraded. Surprisingly, to get just 1 upgrade, you need to beat the game. That means you will have to beat the game multiple times to fully upgrade the suit. But it can be all worth it because of the perks it gives and the stats it has. So here is how you unlock them all.
Starborn Suit List in Starfield
You get an upgrade for the Starborn Spacesuit each time you start a New Game + till NG+ 10. So you have to beat the game a minimum of 10 times. Open your inventory and the new suit will already be there. Here are all the suits that you unlock each time:
- Starborn Spacesuit Astra: Start NG+
- Starborn Spacesuit Materia: Start NG+ 2
- Starborn Spacesuit Locus: Start NG+ 3
- Starborn Spacesuit Tenebris: Start NG+ 4
- Starborn Spacesuit Solis: Start NG+ 5
- Starborn Spacesuit Gravitas: Start NG+ 6
- Starborn Spacesuit Bellum: Start NG+ 7
- Starborn Spacesuit Tempus: Start NG+ 8
- Starborn Spacesuit Avitus: Start NG+ 9
- Starborn Spacesuit Venator: Start NG+ 10
Also Read | How to Get Mantis Suit
Starborn Spacesuits Stats and Perks
Each suit has the following common stats:
- Thermal: 50
- Airborne: 50
- Corrosive: 50
- Radiation: 50
- Mass: 17.40
Aside from the above stats, the ones that change with each upgrade are Physical, Energy, and EM damage resistances. They are as follows for each suit:
- Astra: 149 (Phy, Energy, EM)
- Materia: 159 (Phy, Energy, EM)
- Locus: 170 (Phy, Energy, EM)
- Tenebris: 181 (Phy, Energy, EM)
- Solis: 192 (Phy, Energy, EM)
- Gravitas: 203 (Phy, Energy, EM)
- Bellum: 214 (Phy, Energy, EM)
- Tempus: 224 (Phy, Energy, EM)
- Avitus: 235 (Phy, Energy, EM)
- Venator: 246 (Phy, Energy, EM)
Finally, for the perks, each time you start a NG+ the perks of your suit will change and get randomized. Make sure to save the game before you start a New Game +. This will help you reload your save to try and get new perks in case you don’t like the ones you got.
What Happens to the Starborn Spacesuit on NG+ 11?
On your 11th playthrough, only the perks should change for your Starborn Venator suit. This is because you no longer have any new upgrades left for the suit to unlock.
In order to unlock them fast, you can focus on only completing the story and should skip out on all the side quests and any other additional activity. Especially, if you have done them in your first or early playthroughs.
That’s all for the Starborn Spacesuit list for Starfield and how to upgrade them. Be sure to also check our other guides on the Power from Beyond bug fix, save file location, & what happens when you get caught with contraband.