Splatoon 3 is a third-person shooter and multiplayer video game by Nintendo Switch. Similar to its predecessors, its gameplay will also feature a story-driven narrative with an online multiplayer. If you have played its predecessor, you would have played the Splatfest mode. It is one of the most popular gameplay modes. Having said that, you can climb the rank board by progressing and earning different ranks. So, here’s our guide on all the Splatfest ranks in Splatoon 3 and how to increase them.
All Splatfest Ranks in Splatoon 3
There are five main ranks for the Splatfest event in Splatoon 3. While you start from the beginner Fan rank, you can end up getting a Ruler rank with Splatfest points. You need to grind on the Splatfest Battles and Tricolor Turf War modes to earn these points. You can see your Splatfest points at the top right of your Match Menu.
Here are all the Splatfest ranks and the points required to earn the rank:
|999||Ruler + 2|
How to Increase Your Rank
- You will notice from the above list that you need to earn 999 points to earn the Ruler+ Rank.
- While the Splatfest points are capped to a maximum of 999 points, you can increase them by grinding more on the matches.
- So, you can increase these ranks by getting more points than the maximum cap.
- Furthermore, you can also increase the Ruler +2 rank by maxing it out.
- You can do so by consistently playing well with your team. For a perfect team, you can invite or join your friends.
- The more coordinated your team is, the more chances you will have at increasing your rank.
- Even though you lose a match, you can earn Splatfest points for getting different achievements and bonuses.
- So, keep on playing Splatfest Battles and Tricolor Turf Wars to earn a better rank.
That’s everything covered about all the Splatfest ranks in Splatoon 3. If you liked this guide, check out our other guides on the best weapons for PvP, how to squid surge, and more Splatoon 3 Guides right here on Gamer Tweak.