Splatoon 3 is a Third-Person Shooter game created by Nintendo. This game, like its predecessors, will have a Competitive Multiplayer feature. As such, you will be facing a lot of opponents that will use everything they have to beat you. So, you should retaliate by using the Best Weapons in the game. In this guide, I will show you the Best PvP Weapons in Splatoon 3.
Best PvP Weapons in Splatoon 3
In Splatoon 3, the PvP Competitive Multiplayer is known as Turf Wars. In Turf Wars, the team to Paint most of the Arena with their Color wins. As such, you will need the Best Weapon for covering Area as well to deal with Enemies. So, here are the Best Splatoon 3 PvP Weapons that you should use in order.
- Aerospray MG – Fizzy Bomb, Special: Reefslider.
- N-Zap 85 – Suction Bomb, Special: Tacticooler.
- .52 Gal – Splash Wall, Special: Killer Wail 5.1.
- Splat Dualies – Suction Bomb, Special: Crab Tank.
- Splatana Wiper – Torpedo, Special: Ultra Stamp.
- Splattershot – Suction Bomb, Special: Trizooka.
- Splattershot Jr – Splat Bomb, Special: Big Bubbler.
- Carbon Roller – Autobomb, Special: Zipcaster.
- Tri-Slosher – Toxic Mist, Special: Inkjet.
- Octobrush – Suction Bomb, Special: Zipcaster.
- Splattershot Pro – Angle Shooter, Special: Crab Tank.
These are the Best PvP Splatoon 3 Weapons that you use in Turf Wars. Aerospray MG is the best Weapon as it has the lowest Skill floor and is easy to handle. You can spray down the floor for Cover & also eliminate enemies very easily. The lower you go down in the list, the guns get less effective. Nonetheless, you will find a lot of success by using these weapons.
This was all about the Best PvP Weapons to use in Splatoon 3. Hopefully, this guide has helped you. You can also check out our other guides like How To Change Your Nickname & How To Squid Surge in Slpatoon 3. For more Game guides like these, check out our Website, Gamer Tweak.