Splatoon 3 is a third-person multiplayer shooting game in the inky world of Splatlands. Play as Inklings and enter the battlefield to claim victory in PvP and PvE matches. There are multiple maps in this game that can be enjoyed solo or with friends. This game carries forward the legacies of its predecessor which does not change anything but brings two new additional movement controls in the game. Squid Roll and Squid Surge, these two movement controls when mastered can give you an upper hand in every fight you enter. If you want to learn new movement techniques in the game, then this article is for you. Here’s our guide that features steps to perform Squid Surge in Splatoon 3.
How to Squid Surge in Splatoon 3
Performing a Squid Surge is perfect to surprise your enemy and hit them while they are in an elevated position. Moreover, there are colors all over the map so camouflaging is not that big of a deal. Perform a Squid Surge using these steps:
- Dive into the colors spread in the environment by holding the ZL key.
- Move towards the wall by using the movement key. Also, do not release the ZL key during the process.
- Hold the B key to start charging up for a high jump.
- Meanwhile, you will notice that your character begins to peek out from the ink. The character is ready to jump high when its eyes begin to flash.
- Now, Keep holding Zl and leave the B key to perform a Squid Surge.
- However, you can also cancel the Squid Surge by just releasing the ZL key.
- Practice it and make it a part of your movement set in the game to surprise the enemies.
That’s everything you should know about the Squid Surge in Splatoon 3. If you found this article helpful, then make sure to check out our other Splatoon 3 guides.