You can find different items like consumables, talismans, sorcery, weapons, and more in Elden Ring. This depends on the item discovery rate through which you can find these different items. While it is a base stat, you can increase the item discovery with the Silver Scarab talisman. But finding this talisman itself is one tricky discovery. Not to worry, here’s our guide on how to get the Silver Scarab talisman in Elden Ring.
How to Get the Silver Scarab Talisman in Elden Ring
You can find the Silver Scarab talisman in a treasure chest past an illusory wall in the Hidden path of Haligtree. Follow these steps to get to it:
- You need to collect both the Haligtree Secret medallions. Check out our guide on how to join the medallions to find out the locations of both the secret Haligtree medallions.
- Once you have got both the medallions, head over to the Grand Lift of Rold and join them both.
- Make sure to switch it to the “hoist secret medallion” option rather than “hoist medallion“. That’s because both options unlock different paths.
- As you activate the secret medallion, head straight and climb to the Hidden path of the Haligtree.
- Open the gate and head straight again. Then, take a left and climb the staircases guiding upper floors.
- You may encounter several enemies like Vulgar Militant and Giant Land Octopuses on your way.
- Pause on the middle floor and read the message on the edge of that floor.
- The message will state that there is a talisman ahead but on leaning downwards you will notice a dead end.
- Take a leap of faith and drop down below onto another glowing message.
- When you drop down, go straight rather than going left or right.
- As you take a right, you will find the Grave Glovewort. This item is another important upgrade material that can increase the level of your spirit ashes.
- After you collect this item, you will notice an illusory wall blocking your further path.
- Strike on the wall once or twice to unseal the wall. If you are unable to unseal the path, check out our guide on how to open hidden paths via illusory walls.
- You will find the Silver Scarab talisman in the treasure chest at the end.
That’s all on how to get the Silver Scarab in Elden Ring. If you liked this guide, check out our other guides on how to find the Rotten Winged Sword insignia, Vargram the Raging Wolf, and Flamberge Greatsword in Elden Ring right here on Gamer Tweak.