While it is pretty crucial to equip buffed weapons and magic spells in Elden Ring, it is also pretty important to equip talismans for builds. There’s a wide range of talismans that offer different buffs and negation. You can get these talismans in your pouches in many ways. Rotten Winged Sword insignia is one of the talismans that can be obtained by progressing Millicent’s questline. It is a talisman that increases your attack power with consecutive and spontaneous attacks. This can be a pretty valuable talisman for an overpowered build. So, here’s our guide on how to get the Rotten Winged Sword Insignia in Elden Ring.
How to Get the Rotten Winged Sword Insignia in Elden Ring
- You can get this talisman by completing Millicent’s questline. If you haven’t started with her quest, you can head over to Gowry’s shack in Caelid.
- Gowry will ask you to find Millicent. You can find her at the Church of Plague to start with her questline.
- Check out our detailed quest guide on how to complete Millicent’s questline.
- At the end of the questline, you need to choose whether to help her or kill her.
- If you decide on killing her, you will receive Millicent’s Prosthesis which boosts Dexterity by +5 attributes.
- Upon choosing to help her, you need to aid and assist Millicent in defeating her sisters.
- Once you defeat her sisters, return to your world and get the Rotten Winged Sword Insignia talisman.
- In addition to the talisman, Millicent also drops the Gold unalloyed needle that can be important to choose one of the endings.
- Once you have obtained the talisman, you can use it to inflict increased attacks on the targeted enemies.
- There are three tiers to the increase in consecutive attacks.
- The first tier inflicts a 6% increase, the second tier inflicts 8%, and the third tier inflicts a 13% increased attack power.
- If you pause while attacking, it won’t result in increased damage. So, you have to make sure to pull spontaneous attacks on your enemies.
- Despite the weapon you have equipped, the talisman activates after 3 hits and keeps on increasing.
That’s all on how to get the Rotten Winged Sword insignia in Elden Ring. If you liked this guide, check out our other guides on how to get the Carian Regal Scepter, how to make Bell Bearing Hunter spawn, and where to find the Eternal Darkness sorcery spell in Elden Ring right here on Gamer Tweak.