Intrigued upon the study of Sorcery, fellow Tarnished? Here’s a spell that negates all the incoming magic spells (except Dragon-Breath) in Elden Ring. Eternal Darkness is a type of sorcery spell that deals with intelligence attributes. Similar to a black hole, Eternal darkness creates a space that nullifies and attracts damage by targeted enemies. This sorcery spell can be quite handy during PvP matches. So, here’s our guide on where to find the Eternal Darkness spell in Elden Ring.
Where to Find the Eternal Darkness Spell in Elden Ring?
You can find the Eternal Darkness spell in the prison of the Swamp Lookout Tower in Caelid. Follow the mentioned below steps to reach the location:
- As it is forbidden sorcery in Sellia, you need to head over to the town of Sellia in Caelid.
- Upon reaching Caelid, head in the northeast direction towards the upper hills of Sellia.
- On your way, you will encounter the Sellia Under-Stair, the site of Grace. You can rest and save your location over there.
- From there, you need to head over in a southeast direction.
- As you arrive at the Church of Plague, you can start with Millicent’s questline.
- Now, we need to get down the hills and pass through the Sellia gateway.
- Then, upon exiting the gateway you will notice castle ruins all around. Proceed towards a broken structured building.
- You have to fight against the Bloodhound Darriwil guarding the prison.
- After you defeat him, head inside the prison of Swamp Lookout tower.
- You will find the Eternal Darkness sorcery spell near a corpse.
- It is one of the Night sorceries and consumes 15 Stamina. Eternal Darkness spell has an FP cost of 25 and consumes 35 Intelligence attributes.
That’s all on where to find the Eternal Darkness spell in Elden Ring. If you liked this guide, check out our other guides on how to make magic spells stronger, the best Sacred seals, and how to get and use Dragon breath in Elden Ring right here on Gamer Tweak.