The Siege of Paris DLC in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla includes new in-game content in the form of Rebel Missions. You will gain access to the Rebel Missions as soon as you interact with Pierre after clearing Melun. These missions will be an important way for you to get DLC tokens. You can later spend all these tokens on various Siege of Paris DLC missions. If you have played earlier expansion packs like the Wrath of the Druids, you will be familiar with the mechanics this time around. Now, let’s find out how more about the Rebel Missions in AC Valhalla.
How to take part in AC Valhalla Siege of Paris Rebel Missions?
If you want to take part in the Rebel Missions, you will have to go to the Paris map first. Simply look for the Moth-like symbols over here and you will be able to find the Rebel Missions. Also remember, that you can just choose one Rebel mission at a time in the AC Valhalla Siege of Paris DLC.
The usual missions include:
- Searching and killing a specific target in any camp.
- Killing patrol guards and specific target people.
- Stealing any important item or note by sneaking in or killing an individual.
Once you are done with the mission objective, simply visit Pierre or any agent and you will be able to complete the given Rebel Mission. Every mission you complete gives you an increase in your Infamy rank as well as some Silver Deniers which is a special currency.
Along the way, you will also meet some soldiers who are rebels. You can talk and convince them to join your band. This will make it easy for you to sneak into various camps as well as have some backup when you need it during the Rebel Missions in the AC Valhalla Siege of Paris DLC.
New available upgrades
- New Recruits: This upgrade will add more rebel fighters to your squad. It costs 200 Silver Deniers. (level 1)
- Melee Training: This will upgrade two rebels into swordsmen and increase their effectiveness. It costs 400 Silver Deniers. (level 1)
- Spoils of War: This will upgrade melee fighters’ pitchforks into spears. It costs 400 Silver Deniers. (level 1)
- Ranged Reinforcement: This upgrade adds rebel-ranged attackers to your squad. It costs 200 Silver Deniers. (level 1)
- Keen Eyes: This upgrades two rebel-ranged attackers into marksmen which will increase their effectiveness. It costs 400 Silver Deniers. (level 1)
- Stolen Equipment: This upgrades ranged attackers train as archers by turning their slings into bows. It costs 400 Silver Deniers. (level 1)
- Field Supplies: When you accept a solo mission, your inventory will be fully replenished with arrows, rations, and adrenaline. It costs 500 Silver Deniers. (level 1)
- Oblivious Target: This upgrade will slightly reduce the perception radius of solo mission targets. It costs 500 Silver Deniers(level 1)
- Friends in Low Places: This upgrade will reduce the size of enemy squads during solo missions by 1. It costs 700 Silver Deniers.
AC Valhalla Siege of Paris Rebel Missions Armor Set
- Reaper’s Pants: You unlock the Reaper’s Pants at Infamy Level 2. You can purchase them for 400 Rebel Coins.
- Reaper’s Bracers: You unlock the Reaper’s Bracers at Infamy Level 3. You will get them as a free reward for reaching Infamy Level 3 once you choose the next Rebel Mission.
- Reaper’s Helm: You unlock the Reaper’s Helm at Infamy Level 3. You can purchase them for 450 Rebel Coins.
- Reaper’s Cloak: You unlock the Reaper’s Cloak at Infamy Level 3. You can purchase them for 450 Rebel Coins.
- Reaper’s Torso: You unlock the Reaper’s Torso at Infamy Level 4. You can purchase them for 700 Rebel Coins.
The only way to increase your Infamy Level is to keep completing Rebel Missions as and when you come across them in the Siege of Paris. Infamy Rank 4 is the final rank that you can reach in this DLC.
This is everything you need to know about the Rebel Missions in the Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Siege Of Paris DLC. While you are here you can have a look at the AC Valhalla Siege of Paris DLC Hidden Ones Bureau Walkthrough.