While playing New World, you may often find the need to sell junk. It can be tricky to get rid of these items, especially when you are in the early stages of the game. In this article, we will show you how you can do so.
How to Get Rid of Junk in New World?
Check out how you can get rid of junk in New World by selling them below.
- New World’s unique gameplay means that you are bound to receive loads of junk items and useless gear.
- You might want to get rid of these items.
- As the game is currently in development, there are a few options you can use to get rid of junk.
- One of these options is the Salvage feature.
- This feature lets you get rid of the junk items you have. At the same time, you will be rewarded with a little gold and some repair parts.
- The repair parts will be very useful as you progress further in the game.
- The best part about using Salvaging is the opportunity of finding crafting items.
- Another way of getting rid of junk in New World is using the trading post.
- You can find the trading post in a town. Here, you can trade items you do not want with other players.
- By doing so, you stand the chance to get a really valuable item.
- The last option is to discard the junk items entirely. This should be a last-resort option, as doing so will give you nothing in exchange.
We recommend using the Salvage feature and the trading post to get rid of your junk items in New World. The advantage of using these two methods is the fact that you will always get something in exchange. If you are patient enough, you might also chance upon rare and important items.
Now that you know how to sell junk items, check out how to turn off PvP in New World.