The PvP functionality is not immediately available in New World. After some questing, you will have the ability to either switch PvP on or off in the game. PvP offers you the ability to show off your skills against real opponents. In this article, we will show you how to switch it off.
How to Switch PvP Off In New World?
Check out how you can switch off PvP in New World.
- The process to toggle between keeping PvP on and off in New World is quite simple.
- All you need to do is press the U button while you are playing the game in order to quickly switch on or switch off PvP.
- While you do so, you will need to remember that you can only toggle whenever you are within a Sanctuary.
- You will also have the ability to change the control settings for the PvP toggle according to your keyboard layout. However, the core functionality of the toggle will remain exactly the same.
- You will be eligible to join a PvP once you are told to choose a faction at the First Light Settlement. You can choose between three factions.
- Your choice of faction will also influence who you face in PvP.
- After you select the faction of your choice, you will be able to toggle PvP.
Now you will be enabled to play versus other players in New World online. You will also have the ability to switch off PvP whenever you do not want to play with others. The process to do so is really easy. This means you will have the opportunity to show off your abilities with both the creatures of Aternum as well as real players in New World.
If you liked this article, check out what Briar branches are in New World.