Elden Ring features a plethora of resources that are scattered throughout the regions of Lands Between. Sacramental Bud is one of these resources that can be used as a Crafting material. While it is a farmable crafting material, it does not respawn after resting at a Site of Grace. But they are extremely rare to find. Hence, finding and tracking them down can be a bit difficult. Not to worry, we have compiled all the locations and the enemies that drop these buds. So, here’s our guide on where to find Sacramental Bud in Elden Ring.
Where to Find Sacramental Bud in Elden Ring
Mentioned below are all the locations where you can find the Sacramental Buds
- You can find 11 buds around the Writheblood Ruins located to the north of Mirage Rise. You can find 9 inside the ruins and 2 buds in the southeast direction.
- In addition to that, you can also gather 7 Sacramental buds near the Amber Starlight site of Grace. It is located to the northeast of the Altus Highway Junction site of Grace.
You can find over 24 Sacramental Buds scattered around this region.
- Starting from the ninth Mt. Gelmir Site of Grace, pass through the rope bridge and climb down the ladders. Head in the northeast and then to the south direction to find 1 Sacramental Bud.
- From that location, you can climb down and head in a southwest direction to find 4 buds.
- You can also find 4 Sacramental buds to the northeast of Hermit Village and east of the Corpse-Stench Shack.
- As you explore this region further, find 4 buds right outside the western wall of Fort Laeidd.
- You can find other 4 Sacramental buds to the north of the entrance of the Wyndham Catacombs.
- Lastly, you can find 3 of the buds to the west of First Mt. Gelmir Campsite, the site of Grace.
- You can find 2 Sacramental Bud near the boss lever in the Catacombs.
- You can find 3 of these buds to the southeast of Haligtree Canopy, the site of the Grace.
You can find over 15 Sacramental buds near the Church of the Plague at Caelid.
- You can find 7 inside the graveyard while 8 outside of this location.
- If you have discovered the Southern Aeonia Swamp bank, site of the Grace, fast travel over there to gather more buds.
- You can collect 2 of these buds near the corpse sitting on the chair in that location.
- In addition to these, you can also find one Sacramental bud to the northeast of Smoldering Wall, the site of Grace.
- As you reach the Mohgwyn Palace, head over to the Dynasty Mausoleum Entrance, the site of Grace to find one Sacramental bud.
While these are all the locations to find the Sacramental buds, they can also be dropped by certain enemies.
Which Enemies drop Sacramental Buds
- If you choose to fight and defeat Millicent upon progressing through her questline, she can drop 5 Sacramental Buds.
- Some of the Land Octopuses also drop these buds.
- And there are 7 Rotten Strays located in the Writheblood Ruins that drop Sacramental Buds.
But there’s only a three percent chance that they will drop this material.
What are Sacramental Buds used for?
As mentioned earlier, you can use them for crafting materials.
- They can be used to craft Preserving Boluses and Bewitching Branch.
- You can use the Preserving Boluses that can cure Scarlet Rot. To craft it, you need 2 Dewkissed Herba, and 1 Crystal Cave moss, along with the Sacramental bud.
- On the other hand, you can use the Bewitching branch to switch an enemy into an ally temporarily. But you will also need Fevor’s Cookbook and one Miquella’s Lily to craft it.
That’s all on where to find the Sacramental Bud in Elden Ring. If you liked this guide, check out our guides on where to find the Eternal Darkness spell, Resurrection Painting, and how to get the Lionel Armor in Elden Ring right here on Gamer Tweak.