Many players in A Universal Time want to remove their Stand. This could be because the Stand arrow gave them an ability that they don’t like. And instead of being stuck with it, they might want to change it. One of the ways to do that is by removing it altogether. So in this guide let us check how to reset Stand in A Universal Time (AUT).
How to Remove Stand in A Universal Time
You can remove your stand in A Universal Time with the help of Enrico Pucci. Here is what you need to do:
- Start A Universal Time.
- Go to the main game.
- Next, head to the bus stop area in the game.
- Here you can find the NPC Enrico Pucci. He stands opposite the Shop.
- Interact with him and he will give you two options.
- Reset Stand
- The Way to Heaven
- Choose Reset Stand.
- This will bring up a popup warning that asks “Do you want to reset your Power”
- Here, choose Yes.
Remember once you decide to reset your stand it will send your current ability to the inventory. In exchange, you get the ability Standless. Lastly, you cannot undo this action.
Also Read | How To Get A Stand in AUT
Standless Ability Explained
Standless is the ability you get by default when you start playing the game. Another way to get this ability is by selecting the None slot from your Stand storage. Here are the moves you get with it:
- Oni Combo: Repeatedly click the left mouse button.
- Stylish Sweeps: Press the E key on your keyboard.
- Drop Kick: Press the R key on your keyboard.
- Invitation To Hell: Press the T key on your keyboard.
- Asphalt Connoisseur: Press the F key on your keyboard.
- Dragon Bite: Press the G key on your keyboard.
- Way Of The Yakuza: Press the H key on your keyboard.
- Brawler’s Instinct: Press the V key on your keyboard.
That covers this guide on how to reset a stand in A Universal Time (AUT). Since you like playing this game, check out our other guides on how to get Broly, Requiem Arrow, Cursed Orb, and Planet Shaper.