Our guide on how to get Broly in AUT (A Universal Time) will tell you the exact steps to acquire this spec. Getting Broly may seem hard, but it’s pretty easy if you know where to look for it. So without further ado, let’s jump right into it.
How to Get Broly in AUT?
To get Broly in AUT (A Universal Time), you need to select Primal Power in the wish options from Shenron, once you collect 7 Dragon Balls and complete the “Road To Strongest” quest from Goku. Here’s how to do this:
- First, go to Soccer fields near the hill.
- Find Goku waiting near a tree here.
- Goku will need you to collect 7 Dragon Balls.
- So it’s better to have them in your inventory before speaking to Goku.
- Dragon Balls will spawn around every 30 minutes with an 80% chance all over the map.
- Between these waiting periods, you can also open chests for Dragon Ball.
- But note that the chance of getting the dragon ball from a chest is just 1%.
- Once you get to Goku and give him 7 Dragon Balls, he will quest called “Road To Strongest”.
- To complete Road To Strongest, you need to:
- Obtain x1000 Ucoin
- Deal x100 damage
- Kill x1 Dio
- Block x100 damage
- Take x100 damage
- Once you have completed the quest go back to Goku.
- Select the “Yes” option, when Goku asks “Oh you’re back, did you complete my request?”.
- Now Shenron the dragon will appear, and asks “What do you wish for, mortal?”.
- Here are the wish options Shenron will give you:
- Primal Power
- World Ender
- You need to “Primal Power” to get Broly spec in AUT A Universal Time.
That’s everything you need to know about how to get Broly in A Universal Time (AUT). While you are here, make sure to check out our AUT Private Server VIP Codes. Also, take a look at our AUT Codes to know about them more.