If you plan on giving your Vampire the finest blood then you need to get and use some prison cells. As the name suggests these cells will allow you to hold prisoners. But how exactly is a prisoner useful to you, you might be wondering. Well, the answer is simple they are your staple source of high-quality blood in the game. Don’t worry keep reading this guide as I will explain to you how to get and use Prison Cell in V Rising.
How to Get Prison Cell in V Rising
You need to beat Vincent the Frostbringer in order to get the recipe for the structure of Prison Cell. To make a prison cell you need:
- Iron Ingots x12
You can directly use this structure.
- Press the B key on your keyboard to open the Build menu.
- Go to the Production tab and here choose Dominance.
- From here you can place a Prison cell anywhere in your castle as long as you have the required Iron Ingots for it. And nothing else blocks the space needed to place it.
In case you don’t have the structure for it, then follow these steps:
- Interact with the Blood Altar on your castle.
- Here choose Vincent the Frostbringer and start tracking its blood.
- Go to his location and defeat him.
- This will unlock the structure.
How to Use Prison Cells
You can use the Prison Cells in V Rising by breaking the will of a human and then imprisoning them. Here is what you need to do.
- Find a human with the highest Blood quality and type of your choice. Remember if you find one that has the best blood type then you won’t have to bother repeating this process.
- Attack them until their health reaches below 30%.
- Next, use the ability “Dominating presence” on your target.
- Once they have lost their will they will obey you. Take them to your castle.
- Now, go next to the prison cell and interact with it.
- Here, you will get an option to imprison the charmed unit.
- Imprison the human and you are ready to feast on their blood whenever needed.
Some tips about Prisoners
The most basic thing about these prisoners is their health and misery. You have to make sure they don’t run out of health. And when you extract their blood their misery percentage also increases. So you should keep their health high and misery low. You can do both of these by feeding your prisoners either rats or fish. Although rats are not recommended, try feeding them fish as much as possible.
And if you are feeling really evil then you can just get your servants to fish and skip on that step as well!
Now you know how to get and use Prison Cells in V Rising while keeping your prisoners alive and less miserable. Since you do have to feed your servants you should check our guide on how to fish. And you can also check our V Rising guides if you need some extra help on other topics of this game.