Primogem is a kind of reward you will earn during the entire Genshin Impact Hypostatic Symphony Event. There are seven different challenges that will continue for a week and at the end, the second stage of challenges unlock. Two factors impact the number of points you earn. You can refer to the Hypostatic Symphony Event Walkthrough to know more about all rules and eligibility to play in the event.
How to earn Primogems in Hypostatic Symphony Event?
At the start of the event, players will have to challenge the Pure Hypostases to collect points. The event begins on the 16th of Jan and will end on the 31st of Jan, 2021. To enter you must be on or over Adventure Rank 20. Here are some quick ways to earn Promogems fast during the event.
- You will be rewarded with Primogem during the first challenge.
- As you progress depending on the variation and difficulty level the number of rewards earn changes.
- You can play with a friend or solo during the event.
- Players are allowed to challenge the same stage more than one time to achieve high scores.
- Your higher score must reach a specific amount to unlock rewards.
Below is the challenge score reward details. You will find the amount of score required to reach and the corresponding reward to unlock.
We will be updating more on Genshin Impact Hypostatic Symphony Event. Till then you can check our Genshin Impact category section to read some amazing tips and tricks.