The Pricey Shoot is an Account Item that you will get a request for in Monster Hunter Rise. As you might know by now completing requests for Account Items such as Pricey Shoots is very beneficial in MH Rise. You earn a good reward for completing the tasks successfully and the item gets deposited on its own. This makes completing quests for account items a no-brainer and we suggest you complete as many that come your way. In this guide, we will give you the locations of the Pricey Shoot in MHR.
Where to get Pricey Shoot in Monster Hunter Rise (MHR)
- You can find Pricey Shoot in the Shrine Ruins map in MH Rise.
- The Pricey Shoot spawns in 5 locations in the Shrine Ruins map.
- The very first location is in fact near the camp you start from. You have to go behind your camp starting point where there are some trees. With the help of a Wirebug, you have to go up a cliff and you will see a Pricey Shoot to your left between some bamboo shoots.
- For the second location, you have to go to the cliff between Sectors 1 and 4.
- You can find the third Pricey Shoot in Sector 3 just below the number on the map.
- The fourth Pricey Shoot is available in Sector 7 to the left of the number on a cliff.
- The last Pricey Shoot is seen in the area between Sectors 7,8,9 and 10.
You will get the request for a Pricey Shoot from an NPC called Wakana the Greengrocer. In exchange for this task, you get a Cornpopper and some Kamura Points.