Mountshrooms are one of the rare items in Monster Hunter Rise. They are particularly hard to find. Unlike real-world mushrooms, you can’t find these anywhere in the environment. These ‘Mountshrooms’ are collected in a different manner. Here too you will have to team up with your buddies and Meowcenaries. MH Rise describes it as, “A heaping mushroom platter. Made with shrooms of all types and sizes”. In this guide, we will tell you where you can find the Mountshrooms and how to get them.
How to get Mountshrooms in Monster Hunter Rise
To get Mountshrooms in MH Rise follow these steps:
- Visit the Buddy Plaza area in Kamura village.
- Here you will have to interact with Felyne Chief Kogarashi.
- Kogarashi is an NPC who is instrumental in getting various rare resources in the game.
- Through Kogarashi you get to send Meowcenaries on missions to other places.
- The Meowcenaries are essential in getting rare resources such as the Mountshrooms.
- In the scout location map, look for the map locations which have a sparkly star next to them.
- These areas have a higher probability of getting rare resources.
- Send the maximum number of Buddies on this mission to increase your chances of getting rare items.
- If you can, use a Lagniapple as it increases your chances further.
- Sending these Meowcenaries costs 150 Kamura Points.
- When the Meowcenaries are back you will get a notification.
- You can go and collect your items.
Items that use Mountshrooms
- Wyvern’s Perch I
- Wyvern’s Perch II
- Chaos Plate
- Chaos Set
This is everything you need to know about how to get Mountshrooms in Monster Hunter Rise. Defense is important so it’s handy to have some knowledge about Armortalons and if offense is more your style read more about Powertalons or read about Stargazer Flowers which is another rare resource.