The Dog Show is a time-limited event of the Monopoly Go, offering hundreds of Dice Rolls, Sticker Packs, and Cash. Like its other tournaments, you’ll be competing to get the best rank. Better your rank BARK-tastic the rewards. The best part of this tournament is that you often get Pickaxe Tokens for reaching a milestone. You can use the tokens for Egyptian Treasures.
Seeing how it is rewarding Pickaxe, might have made you curious about its rank rewards. If it did, then you are at the right place. We have listed all the tournament rank and milestone rewards of Monopoly GO. And have given ways to score points in it.
All Dog Show Tournament Monopoly GO Milestones & Rewards List
Since milestone and rank rewards are different, we have made separate lists for both. First, you can check the Monopoly Go Dog Show tournament milestone rewards and then the rank ones.
List of Tournament Milestone Rewards
- 30 Points – 5 Pickaxe Tokens
- 60 Points – 50 Dice Rolls
- 40 Points – 1-Star Sticker Pack
- 100 Points – 75 Dice Rolls
- 155 Points – 6 Pickaxe Tokens
- 160 Points – 2-Star Sticker Pack
- 140 Points – 8 Pickaxe Tokens
- 180 Points – 140 Dice Rolls
- 190 Points – 10 Pickaxe Tokens
- 200 Points – 5-Minute High Roller
- 220 Points – 3-Star Sticker Pack
- 230 Points – 12 Pickaxe Tokens
- 240 Points – 175 Dice Rolls
- 300 Points – Cash
- 375 Points – 275 Dice Rolls
- 400 Points – 15 Pickaxe Tokens
- 425 Points – 3-Star Sticker Pack
- 500 Points – Cash
- 600 Points – 400 Dice Rolls
- 650 Points – 30 Pickaxe Tokens
- 550 Points – Cash
- 700 Points – 4-Star Sticker Pack
- 800 Points – Cash
- 1000 Points – 650 Dice Rolls
- 900 Points – 5-Star Sticker Pack
- 1300 Points – 40 Pickaxe Tokens
- 1500 Points – Cash
- 1600 Points – 15-Minute Cash Grab
- 1600 Points – Cash
- 2000 Points – 1300 Dice Rolls
All Dog Show Tournament Rank Rewards
- 1st Rank – Cash, 800 Dice Rolls, and 5-Star Sticker Pack.
- 2nd Rank – Cash, 500 Dice Rolls, and 5-Star Sticker Pack.
- 3rd Rank – Cash, 400 Dice Rolls, and 5-Star Sticker Pack.
- 4th Rank – Cash, 300 Dice Rolls, and 4-Star Sticker Pack.
- 5th Rank – Cash, 250 Dice Rolls, and 4-Star Sticker Pack.
- 6th Rank – Cash, 200 Dice Rolls, and 4-Star Sticker Pack.
- 7th Rank – Cash and 150 Dice Rolls
- 8th Rank – Cash and 100 Dice Rolls
- 9th Rank – Cash and 75 Dice Rolls
- 10th Rank – Cash and 50 Dice Rolls
- 11th to 15th Ranks – Cash and 25 Dice Rolls.
- 16th to 100th Ranks – Cash
How to Score Points in Monopoly GO Tournament?
Scoring is simple, you have to land on these tiles to get the mentioned points:
- Blocked: +2 Points
- Success: +4 Points
- Bank Heist
- Small: +4 Points
- Large: +6 Points
- Bankrupt: + 8 Points
To score better points use a multiplier. The max multiplier limit becomes higher with the number of Dice Rolls you currently have. It is luck-based, so you might not land on the tile much and lose all the Rolls. But this also means you’ll get the multiped score and rewards by landing on them.
That’s all on Monopoly GO Dog Show tournament rewards. If you are low on Dice Rolls, use our free Dice guide and learn if you can use cheats for them. The game introduces events and tournaments regularly, and we cover them all. So if you want to stay updated about those, follow our Monopoly GO section.