League of Legends or simply known as LOL or League is a free-to-play MOBA video game. Although it is free, there are tons of things that you can buy with real-world money. These include a wide range of cosmetics, in-game currencies, battle pass, bundles, and more. But oftentimes, players have found themselves spending a fortune as they grind on League. If you are a player wondering about how much money have you spent on LOL or League, check out our guide to help you find out.
How Much Money Have You Spent on League of Legends (LOL) – How to Check
It is pretty easy to check out the total money you have spent on the League of Legends. Follow our mentioned below steps to find out:
- Head to the official support page for League of Legends (link).
- Over there, you will find the login option (red-colored button).
- You need to hit that option and enter your credentials. If you have multiple accounts, make sure to enter the right username and password.
- Now, select the “Show me the money” icon to see your options.
- Make a note that this only applies to your current region and might not reflect spent outside of your current shard.
- You will see all the total money that you have spent on your LOL account till now.
If you are grinding on League for a long time, you might have spent a hefty amount or not. Anyway, this could help you manage your future in-game cash transactions.
That’s everything covered about how to check the total money spent on League of Legends (LOL). If you liked this guide, check out our guides on how to get Mythic Essence, how to link accounts, and how to check the server status in League of Legends (LOL) right here on Gamer Tweak.