Members of Prime Gaming can get monthly LoL rewards if they link their accounts. Through this, players will be eligible to get skins, RP and more in-game loot. Not sure how to link accounts and claim rewards via League of Legends Prime Gaming collaboration? Here are all the steps to make it happen.
How to Link League of Legends (LoL) & Prime Gaming Accounts?
- First, ensure that you have a working Prime Gaming subscription.
- Then, you need to connect your Twitch account with your Prime Gaming account.
- This can be done by selecting Connect your Twitch Account from your Prime membership account.
- Sign into your Amazon account.
- Sign into your Twitch account.
- Click on Confirm.
If you don’t have an Amazon Prime Membership, you can sign up for a free trial that lasts for 30 days. All you have to do is click on the Try Prime button on the official page.
How to Link Twitch Account with Riot Games?
- Now, open up Twitch.
- Click on your profile picture at the top right.
- Head to Settings.
- Click on Connections.
- Scroll to find Riot Games.
- Click on Connect.
So, now you have connected Twitch with Riot games as well as Prime Gaming with Twitch. You are ready to claim your League of Legends Prime Gaming rewards now.
How to Claim LoL Prime Gaming Rewards
- Head to the LoL page of Prime Gaming.
- Click on the Claim Now blue button and get your in-game content rewards.
- You will get a Prime Gaming Capsule which includes RP, Skins, Orange Essence, Champion Shards, Eternals Shards and XP boosts.
- After you claim the offer, log into League of Legends.
- You will get your freebies on the LoL loot page.
- In case you are making a new account for this, you need to complete the tutorial to get the rewards.
- Note that the content is given to a single LoL account in one region only.
- The best part is, once you get your rewards, they stay in your game. Yes, even if your Prime membership or trial expires.
Hopefully, this helps you out! If you’d like to check out our LoL Tier list of the best champions, head over to our guide here. Plus, if you want to know how to change Riot Games ID, check this out too.