Riot Games actually allows you to change your Riot ID and Username across all the games released by the developer. So, in case ‘your friend’ was looking to change their ID and username you can easily ‘help them out’. Jokes apart, scroll down, and find out how to change your Username and ID.
How to change Riot Games ID?
- The first step is that you will have to log in to your actual Riot Games ID.
- Have a look at the official website in the interlinked article to go to the login page.
- Now enter all your login details into the given text boxes on the page and click on the arrow at the bottom.
- After this, you will be transferred to a page that looks like the image above.
- If you do not come on this page directly, click on the Riot ID option from the list on the left.
- Now, you will see your Riot ID and tagline on the right side.
- Edit and enter your new Riot Games ID and Tagline into the given text boxes to change them.
- After that is done, you will have to click on the save changes option on the bottom.
- Once you do that you will actually be able to see your new ID across all games.
Also Read: How To Fix Valorant PBE Servers Not Working
However, you will have to remember a few things while changing the ID. You will not be able to change the ID regularly. You can only do it once every 30 days. So, make sure you make the right choices. Otherwise, you will be stuck with the wrong name for a long time.
So this is everything you need to know about how to change the Riot Games ID. Now that you are here you can also have a look at Solution To Valorant Error Code Van 68.