With the release of the new 2.6 update, Genshin Impact has introduced several quests and objectives for players to complete. Missing Miner is a world quest that involves finding Uncle He and his whereabouts. “He” was the former miner at the underground mines of the Chasm, who is believed to be dead by most. You will begin with this quest after you have found clues for his whereabouts and talk to Jinwu about it. So, here’s our guide on how to complete the Missing Miner quest in Genshin Impact.
How to Complete the Missing Miner Quest in Genshin Impact?
- You will have to use a Teleport Waypoint to fast travel to the location marked on the map.
- Travel towards the Underground Waterway and go through a broken trunk of the tree.
- You will find a Work Handbook placed on a wooden table.
- As you interact with the book, you will find a miner’s log with the name He written on its cover page.
- Uncle He will show up while checking out the workbook.
- When you ask him to come along to the camp, He will state that he has run out of mushroom meat. And without it, he doesn’t have much strength to walk.
- So, you need to find and collect the nearby mushroom meat with him.
- Once you have collected all the Starshroom, you will encounter and fight against several Floating Fungi.
- After you have defeated them all, you need to bring Uncle He to the camp to meet Jinwu.
That’s all about how to complete the missing miner quest in Genshin Impact. If you liked this guide, make sure to check out our other guides on how to activate the mechanism in Chasm, how to release the safety on Cannon’s breech, and how to go to a designated location in Genshin Impact right here on Gamer Tweak.