The new update of Genshin Impact introduced new mechanics and areas into the game. The Chasm located in the Liuye is one of the new regions added to the game. As you progress through the storyline quests, you will get an objective to investigate the location of Chasm. Most of the players are stuck on this objective as they are unable to track down the location. So, here’s our guide on how to go to the designated location to investigate in Genshin Impact.
How to Go to the Designated Location to Investigate in Genshin Impact?
- Before you proceed with getting on to the location, you need to complete the Heavenly Stone’s debris questline.
- You need to head over to the underground mines of Chasm.
- You can use a Teleport waypoint to reach the Chasm: Underground mines.
- As you reach over there, glide and get on the ground.
- While you navigate the designated location, Paimon will alert you of a shining ore.
- You can collect the Lumenstone Ore.
- After you pick up the ore, go further behind the stones to find a huge pit.
- Dive into the Pit to reach the designated location.
- Once you dive into the pit, you will reach the Nameless Ruins and complete the objective.
Make a note to track the objective of the quest through Paimon’s menu. The name of the quest is “In the Depths, an unexpected Reunion“. You can find it by selecting the Chasm Spelunkers.
That’s all on how to go to the designated location to investigate in Genshin Impact. If this guide helped you, make sure to check out our other guides on how to activate the mechanisms of the Chasm and how to release the safety on Cannon’s breech in Genshin Impact right here on Gamer Tweak.