You need to know how to disable Fire Spread in Minecraft! This will help you with wildfires and ‘accidentally’ burning your house down in the game. It is a pretty straightforward task to complete as well as you just need to enter a console command. So, scroll down and find out how to save yourself from fires in Minecraft.
How to turn off Spread Fire in Minecraft?
- Go over to the Server Console or just log in to your Minecraft Server.
- Open the console commands textbox and type in /gamerule doFireTick false. Make sure to copy the command as is.
- Once you do this, the Fire Spread will stop and get disabled.
- If you want to activate and re-enable Spread Fire in Minecraft, simply enter /gamerule doFireTick true.
- Doing so will allow you to re-activate the Fire Spreading command. Now, you can go around setting fires again.
With this command option, you actually get a lot of customization techniques. You can decorate items accordingly and not have them burn down with just one errant flame.
So, now that you know this, break out your creativity. Build that log table with a center fireplace. Or what about that swanky wooden mansion? All of it is possible now and all it takes are just a few lines of code to do so.
So this is everything that you will need to know about how to stop, turn off and disable Spread Fire in Minecraft. Now that you are here make sure to have a look at our Minecraft Wiki to learn more about the game.
Check out some of our other guides too down below: