Disney Dreamlight Valley is a blend of a life simulator and an Adventure video game by Gameloft. There are over 167 different starred cookable recipes that you can use to make delicious meals. But to cook these meals, you need the required ingredients for the recipes. Having said that, several players are having trouble finding Milk. And this ingredient can be used in several cooking recipes. Not to worry, here’s our guide on how to get Milk in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
How to Get Milk in Disney Dreamlight Valley
You can find Milk as an ingredient at Remy’s Restaurant. And you can sell it for 230 Star Coins. If you consume milk, it can restore 345 of your energy. But rather than using it or selling it, we suggest using it as an ingredient in different cooking recipes.
All Milk Cooking Recipes
As mentioned, you can use milk in cooking several types of food. Let’s start with the Appetizers, first.
- Porridge (Two-Star recipe)
- Milk, wheat.
- Porridge with Fruits (Three-Star recipe)
- Any kind of fruit, wheat, milk.
- Creamy Soup (Four-Star recipe)
- Potato, any vegetable, any spice, Milk.
- Souffle (Four-star recipe)
- Egg, Butter, Cheese, Milk.
- Pumpkin Soup (Four-star recipe)
- Pumpkin, ginger, milk, any vegetable.
- Potato Leek soup (Five-Star recipe)
- Potato, Leek, Milk, Mushroom, Onion.
- Fish Soup (Three-star)
- Any fish, any vegetable, milk.
- Omelet (Three-star)
- Egg, cheese, milk.
- Seafood Pasta (Three-star)
- Any shellfish, wheat, milk.
- Basil Omelet (Four-star)
- Basil, cheese, egg, milk.
- Chowder (Four-star)
- Any shellfish, any vegetable, potato, milk.
- Fish Pasta (Four-star)
- Any fish, garlic, milk, wheat.
- Shake (One-star)
- Ice Cream (Three-star)
- Slush Ice, Sugarcane, and Milk.
- Banana Ice cream (Four-star)
- Banana, Slush Ice, Sugarcane, and Milk.
- Chocolate Waffles (Four-star)
- Cocoa Bean, Egg, wheat, Milk.
- Coconut Ice Cream (Four-star)
- Coconut, Slush Ice, Sugarcane, Milk.
- Crepe (Four-star)
- Egg, vanilla, wheat, Milk.
- Jam Waffles (Four-star)
- Any fruit, egg, wheat, milk.
- Mint Chocolate (Four-star)
- Butter, cocoa bean, sugarcane, milk.
- Peanut Butter Waffles (Four-star)
- Peanut, egg, wheat, Milk.
- Vanilla Ice Cream (Four-star)
- Vanilla, slush ice, sugarcane, Milk.
- Waffles (Four-star)
- Egg, wheat, any sweet, Milk.
- Aurora’s Cake (Five-star)
- Egg, raspberry, sugarcane, wheat, milk.
- Banana Split (Five-star)
- Banana, sugarcane, slush ice, any sweet, milk.
- Pastry Cream and Fruits (Five-Star)
- Any three fruits, sugarcane, milk.
That’s everything covered about how to get Milk in Disney Dreamlight Valley. If you liked this guide, check out our other guides on how to get Iron Ore and Ingots, how to get Sand, and how to upgrade tools in Disney Dreamlight Valley right here on Gamer Tweak.