All Disney fans can finally spend their time with their favorite characters and also go on adventures with them. Apart from the adventures in this magical world you can also take some time off and only do Fishing, Cooking, and even Farming in the game. If you’re thinking to do farming then you’ll surely need plenty of seeds. However, at the beginning of the game, the characters will give you a little number of Wheat Seeds to start farming. But that’s not going to be enough to get you through all the quests. So in this article, we’ll help you get the Wheat Seeds in Disney Dreamlight Valley easily.
How to Farm Wheat Seeds in Disney Dreamlight Valley?
As mentioned earlier, you’re going to need Wheat Seeds in Disney Dreamlight Valley for various purposes. So without any further ado let’s see what you’ll need to do to get it.
- The first requirement you’ll need to fulfill is to help Goofy set up his Stall in Peaceful Meadow. To do that you’ll need to spend around 500 coins.
- However even after doing that you’ll only be able to buy Lettuce Seeds & Apples from him. To get the Wheat Seeds you’ll require to upgrade his stall to Level 2 which will cost you 1000 coins.
- In order to do that simply interact with the Scrooge McDuck icon and you’ll be good to go. After updating the stall you’ll see the Wheat Seeds on the display, which you can buy for 1 coin easily.
- There’s no limit to buying Wheat Seeds in Disney Dreamlight Valley, you can purchase as much as you want. If you’re looking for some Wheat in the game without growing them, then here’s what you’ll need to do.
- Simply go ahead and Level up Goofy’s stall to level 3 and you’ll be able to purchase 1 Wheat for 3 coins in the game.
After doing all this, now you can simply grow wheat with the help of seeds or just buy it from Goofy’s stall easily. This is all you need to know about how to get Wheat Seeds & Wheat in Disney Dreamlight Valley. If you’re looking for some Tomato Seeds, then check out how you can get them.