With the release of the v3.0 Sumeru update, several new locations, quests, and puzzles have been introduced in Genshin Impact. One of these locations includes Mawtiyima Forests in the Lokapala Jungle which is a part of the Agnihotra Sutra IV questline. But as you check your Forest Adventure Journal called Aranyaka, you will be prompted with a message. It will state that the state of the Forest is unknown. If you complete this objective, you will get some rewards. So, here’s our guide on how to complete the “Who knows what state Mawtiyima is in now” objective in Genshin Impact Sumeru.
How to Complete the Who Knows What State Mawtiyima is in Now in Genshin Impact
You can complete this objective by meeting the Old Forest Researcher, Khayyam NPC in the Mawtiyima Forests. Follow these steps:
- Firstly, head over to the Mawtiyima Forests in the Lokapala Jungle.
- You can do so by navigating to the location or teleporting to the nearest Waypoint over there.
- Now, you need to glide over the Mawtiyima forest to find the Khayyam, NPC.
- As you glide over the lush forests, you will see blue-colored glowing terrains and grasslands around the location.
- You need to glide till you see a hut or shelter with a yellow light inside.
- Once you are close to the shelter, head left and right until you see an Old Man glancing over the forests.
- As you interact with Khayyam, he will greet you and Paimon.
- He will state that although he cannot see his friends from the past, he thanks you for the revitalized Forests.
- Along with that, he will also give you something to take as a reward for restoring the Forests.
- You can equip the Aranyaka to see that the Agnihotra Part IV is now ticked completely.
- Once you have completed this objective, you will unlock A Walnut Tree Amidst the Gardens achievement.
- In addition to that, you will also get 100 Adventure EXP, 20 Primogems, and 2 Hero’s Wit.
That’s everything covered about the “Who knows what state Mawtiyima is in now” objective in Genshin Impact Sumeru. If you liked this guide, check out our other guides on how to break the Dendro Rocks, all 5 Drusus’ Riddle locations, and how to get Scorched or Shriveled Starshroom in Genshin Impact right here on Gamer Tweak.