Genshin Impact is an action and adventure open-world game with a huge open-world map. There are multiple collectibles in the game that can be redeemed to get rewards or used for consumption to regenerate health or enhance certain abilities. Such consumables found in the huge open world of Genshin need to be explored as their location is not marked on the map. A Starshroom is one such item that is found randomly on the map. However, in the Sumeru region, when a certain elemental power is used on the Starshroom, a specific form of this plant gets activated. A Scorched or Shriveled Starshroom is among such forms of this plant. Here’s our detailed guide on a Scorched Starshroom and how to get it in Genshin Impact.
How to Get a Scorched or Shriveled Starshroom in Genshin Impact
A Starshroom appears as a yellow-colored mushroom in the shape of a five-pointed star. Although, here’s how to get this Shriveled Starshroom in Genshin Impact:
- A Scorched Starshroom is obtained after applying a Pyro ability on a normal Starshroom plant.
- Also, keep in mind that a Starshroom found in any region outside Sumeru would not be affected by the Pyro.
- However, a Starshroom found in the Sumeru region can be triggered to convert it into a Scorched Starshroom.
- A majority of this plant can be found in the Gandharva Ville, Vanarana, Vissudha, and Ardravi Valley.
- Get near one of those and transform into a Pyro character.
- Use a Pyro ability on the plant so it gets converted into a Scorched Starshroom.
- Go near it and collect it to make it available in your inventory.
- When consumed, it regenerates 1 Health Point to the target character.
- A Starshroom is a type of Tri-Lakshana creature that gets triggered into a certain state when an elemental power is applied to it.
Also Read | Best Element for Traveler in Genshin Impact
That’s everything you should know about the Scorched or Shriveled Starshroom in Genshin Impact. If you found this article helpful, then make sure to check out our other guides on getting a Spice Ingredient.