Genshin Impact has recently been updated with its latest 3.0 update introducing a new island to Teyvat Map. Sumeru, the newest island represents the Dendro Element and is now one of the Seven Nations of the Teyvat Map. Sumeru island is both tropical and deserted with lots of surprises and mysteries. Also, there are multiple creatures wandering on the map alongside which, the environment tends to interact with the Traveller in some sense. A Tri-Lakshana is one such creature located on this island with whom the traveler can interact. If you want to know more about this creature, then this article is for you. Here’s our detailed guide on Tri-Lakshana Creatures in the Sumeru region of Genshin Impact.
What are Tri-Lakshana Creatures in the Sumeru Region of Genshin Impact?
This creature looks like a giant green mushroom in appearance that in the island of Sumeru. A Tri-Lakshana creature is a part of the exploration process in Genshin Impact. Here are some known facts and information you should know:
- Tri-Lakshana can be used as a trampoline to bounce and reach areas that are high above the ground.
- Moreover, this creature has three states of natural behavior including those that are triggered using certain elements. Normal, Scorched, and Activated are the three states triggered by the following elements:
- Dendro Element – Stays normal and makes the traveler able to bounce on it.
- Pyro Element – Triggers Scorched state that makes this creature completely useless. However, it is possible to turn it back to normal using the Dendro Element.
- Electro Element – Triggers Activated state that makes the traveler bounce higher in the air while jumping on it. In addition, it releases a Truesense Pulse revealing the locations of items and puzzles nearby.
Also Read | How to Reach Sumeru in Genshin Impact
That is all the known information related to Tri-Lakshana Creatures in the Sumeru region of Genshin Impact. If you found this guide helpful, then make sure to check out our other guide on Tri-Yana Seeds.