Genshin Impact launched its new 3.0 update recently wherein the developers added a new Nation known as Sumeru representing the Dendro Element. This new region is now one of the Seven Nations of the Teyvat Map representing different elements. In addition, there are multiple creatures in this new region that are found to be unknown. Sumeru is full of adventures as not only the creatures but also the natural surroundings tend to interact with the Traveller in some sense. Tri-Yana seeds are one such item in the game that can strangely move across the island but on a fixed path. If you want to know more about these seeds, then this article is for you. Here’s our guide on the Tri-Yana Seeds in the Sumeru Region of Genshin Impact.
What are Tri-Yana Seeds in the Sumeru Region of Genshin Impact?
These seeds are the environmental creatures involved in the exploration process in the game. Here are some known facts and information about the Tri-Yana seeds in the game:
- The Tri-Yana seed has three states in its natural behavior. These three states are triggered when a certain element is applied near them. Normal, Scorched, and Activated are its three states triggered by the following elements:
- Dendro Element – No changes as the Seeds move on their fixed path.
- Pyro Element – Triggers Scorched state of the seeds as they stop moving when this element is applied.
- Electro Element – Triggers Activated state as they emit large Truesense Pulse that reveals the location of hidden items or puzzles nearby.
- Tri-Yana Seeds are similar to Tri-Lakshana Creatures that are involved in the exploration process in the Sumeru Region of Genshin Impact.
This is all the known information on the Triyana Seeds in the Sumeru island of Genshin Impact. If you found this article helpful, then make sure to check out our other guide on using the Seed Mirrors.