Recently, a new Sumeru update introduced a lot of new characters, places, and quests in the game. There are a few Hidden Exploration quests in the game that is one aspect for the game to progress further. Drusus is a character in the Sumeru region who has challenged the citizens to solve his 5 hidden riddles. Solving these riddles unlocks the Treasure of Wisdom: A New Plan quest and some rewards. Riddle is something most players want to avoid as it can be time-consuming for some. Here’s our guide that features all the 5 locations for Drusus’s Riddle in Genshin Impact.
All 5 Drusus’s Riddle Locations in Genshin Impact
To unlock this hidden exploration riddle quest, you must have completed The Morn a Thousand Roses Brings quest. Also, not only it will unlock a new world quest, but also a Wonder of the World Achievement “I’ve Got It! I’ve Got It!” Although, here’s where you can find the riddles in the game:
- To start this quest, head over to the bulletin board outside the Adventure’s Guild in Sumeru region and investigate it.
- The Riddles and their location are as follows:
- First Riddle: The riddle is “In the light of alternating day cycles, one can see the homeward figure of the lighthouse on the bridge”. The solution to this riddle is found under a wooden bridge inside a chest near the Lighthouse.
- Second Riddle: As soon as you complete the first riddle, check your inventory for a Riddle note. The note says “A mirror not made of glass reflects every drama”. In Grand Bazaar, there is a chest floating beside a fountain with the solution to this riddle.
- Third Riddle: Check inventory for another riddle note saying “The sole path to knowledge”. So, the solution exists in the House of Daena, Akademiya under a small walkway bridge.
- Fourth Riddle: Further, check your inventory for the fourth riddle note saying “The flowers in the pond are blooming, with watery pearls there lingering”. The chest for solving this riddle is located in a small pond in the Razan Garden next to some lotuses.
- Fifth Riddle: This one is not a riddle but more like a location where you have to visit to meet Drusus. The riddle note says “Please go to the front door of the Temple of Knowledge at noon”. Head over to the terrace outside the Sanctuary of Surasthana and change the time to noon. Later, interact with him and finish the conversation.
- Upon completion, you’ll get rewards like 150x Adventure Exp, 20,000x Mora, and 3x Hero’s Wit.
These were the locations for all 5 Drusus’s Riddles in Genshin Impact. If you found this article helpful, then make sure to check out our other Genshin Impact Guides.