Lies of P has around 22 bosses you will encounter during the main story. Some of them are optional bosses, you will encounter while playing a side-quest or while exploring. In this guide, you can find a list of all the Main Bosses in Lies of P. Starting from the very first the Parade Master is found after you play the prologue. That is completing the station area, and later as you progress bosses will appear.
All Boss Fights In Order
The below list has all Lies of P Boss fights in order and the Rewards they will drop. Do not worry we are not going to reveal anything about the game, so there are no spoilers in this guide.
- Parade Master – Parade Leader’s Ergo & Quartz
- Mad Donkey – Mad Donkey’s Hunting Apparel, Mask
- Scrapped Watchman – Overcharged Storage Battery, Broken Hero’s Ergo, Core, Quartz, Small Wooden Officer Puppet
- Survivor – Stalker’s Promise, Survivor’s Mask & Survivor’s Hunting Apparel.
- Puppet of the Future – Quartz & Radiant Ergo Chunk.
- King’s Flame, Fuoco – High-powered Flame Amplifier, King’s Flame Ergo & Flame Grindstone.
- The Atoned – Cable Railway Key & the Atone’s Mask.
- Fallen Archbishop Andreus – Twisted Angel’s Ergo
- Eldest of the Black Rabbit Brotherhood – Resplendent Ergo Chunk & Taunt gesture
- White Lady – The White Lady’s Locket & Mask.
- King of Puppets – Burnt- White King’s Ergo, Puppet Prince’s Format Dress & Someone’s Necklace.
- Champion Victor – Sainteness of Mercy Statue Gallery Key & Reborn Champions’s Ergo.
- Owl Doctor – Own Doctor’s Mask.
- Puppet-Devouring Green Monster – Puppet-Devouring Green Hunter’s Ergo & Golden Ergo.
- Robber Weasel – Robber Weasel’s Mask & Hunting Apparel.
- Walker of Illusions – Legion Caliber & Dark Moon Moonstone of the Covenant.
- Corrupted Parade Master – Full Moonstone & Quartz.
- Black Rabbit Brotherhood – There are three bosses in this boss fight. The reward for this boss fight is only Quartz.
- Door Guardian & Black Cat – High-Level Alchemist Badge & Black Cat’s Mask.
- Laxasia the Complete – Sad Zealot’s Ergo.
- Red Fox – Red Fox’s Mask.
- Simon Manus – Fallen One’s Ergo & Arm of God.
After all the boss fight you will be fighting with the final boss Simon Manus, who appears for the first time during your fight with Champion Victor. He will appear as Simon Manus, Awakened God, beating this boss will take time. There will be one more boss fight with Nameless Puppet that will conclude the game.
To deal with tougher enemies you will need some set of good weapons that works best against bosses in Lies of P. You can also read our guide on how to level up and the best combat style to survive these boss fights. For more help on the game do check our Lies of P Guide section.