The release of Evil Dead The Game brought back the characters from Sam Raimi’s iconic franchise. You can either play as Ash Williams or any of his friends in this online asymmetrical multiplayer game. The game has introduced several new mechanics that include skill trees where players can upgrade their characters. With the skill trees, players can upgrade their skillset using skill points. But how to get these points and level up the characters? Here’s our guide on how to get skill points and level up in Evil Dead the Game.
How to Get Skill Points And Level Up in Evil Dead The Game
You can get the Skill points in two ways. You can either get the skill points using Experience points or using the Pink F bottles.
How to Level Up Survivors & Demons in Evil Dead The Game
- You can level up as a Survivor or Demon with the Experience points (XP).
- While the XP can be used to allocate skill points to your character, the Pink F bottles offer a skill point on your character for a single match.
- Head over to the Collection section in the main menu to check the levels of your characters.
- You can level up the Survivors to a maximum level of 25 and the Demons to a maximum level of 45. The way to level them is the same for both.
- These upgrades are the character progression and stay permanent as you progress.
- With the XP points, you can upgrade different attributes, amount of ammunition, cooldown period, and more.
- You can upgrade these attributes in exchange for the available skill points. If you don’t have enough skill points and enough XP, you can hit the square or default keybind to level up your character.
- Once you have the required skill points, hit the X, or A, or the default keybind to upgrade the attributes. You get a skill point for a character each time that character levels up.
- Then, you can use this skill point to upgrade the required attributes.
How to Get Skill Points
Coming back to the Pink F bottles, you can use them to upgrade six of the attributes. They are as follows:
- The Pink F bottles can upgrade the attributes of your character each time you collect them.
- You can find these Pink F bottles in different supply crates.
- Once you have found the required bottles, head over to the upgrade menu by pressing down the D-pad.
- Then, select the attribute you want to upgrade.
- Press the X, or A, or the default keybind to confirm the upgrade.
- Your attributes will reset back to original stats after the match.
That’s all on how to get skill points and level up in Evil Dead The Game. If you liked this guide, check out our other guides on how to switch weapons, how to remove teammate’s possession, and how to reduce fear levels in Evil Dead The Game right here on Gamer Tweak.