There’s one thing/mechanic every open-world game includes to give the character a basic and common trait. That is getting tired along with depleting stamina. With a zombie apocalypse brewing around you can expect Aiden to use all his might to parkour, run, and climb around a lot. Thus getting washed up after or during short combat with hordes. There can be many reasons for stamina to decrease. It can be running, climbing, paragliding, running, fighting off a bunch of zombies, and many other activities. Although you regain stamina as you wait or camp around, you can increase your stamina including your health in the game. So, here’s our guide on how to increase stamina in Dying Light 2.
How to Increase Stamina in Dying Light 2?
Stamina is indicated by a blue meter on your screen. It is visible as you fight zombies and other activities. Now getting on how to increase it.
- You need to find and collect three inhibitors around the City.
- These inhibitors can be found inside GRE crates located around multiple locations.
- You will be prompted by a sound along with an Inhibitor’s icon (which will be unlocked as you proceed in the game) whenever there is a GRE crate in proximity.
- Once you collect all three of the inhibitors head over to the Skills tab in the menu.
- Select the lightning icon below the Upgrades Available option to redeem these inhibitors.
- You have an option to either increase your stamina or increase your health.
- If you upgrade your stamina, it will increase your parkour points along with more stamina to run around more. Alternatively, if you upgrade your health it will increase your combat points allowing you to bash more heads without losing much health.
We would suggest you choose the option wisely according to your playstyle. Scroll till the end to find out how to get inhibitors in DL 2.
How to Get Inhibitors in DL 2?
In total there are 126 inhibitors. So, here are some ways to get inhibitors in Dying Light 2:
- There are certain crates where you can find not one but multiple Inhibitors. So the best and the quickest way to get inhibitors is through GRE crates in DL 2.
- Unlocking each metro station as a fast travel point will get you one inhibitor.
- You can find multiple inhibitors as you explore different GRE quarantine facilities.
- You can also collect a couple of inhibitors inside different GRE anomaly locations.
That’s all on how to increase stamina in Dying Light 2. If this guide helped you, you can also check our guides on how to get a grappling hook, how to use a paraglider, and how to repair weapons in DL2 right here on Gamer Tweak.