Dying Light 2 is the newest action and zombie survival-based game by Techland. It features a lot more parkour action along with new weapons, paragliding, and a multiplayer mode. Just like its predecessor you can scavenge pieces of weapons to craft new weapons. In addition to that, weapons have a durability span and once it breaks down completely you need to find another to smack zombies with. But is there a way to repair these weapons before they are in no condition to fire? Here’s our guide on how to repair weapons in Dying Light 2.
How to Fix Dying Light 2 Weapons
- You can indeed fix certain weapons temporarily with the help of weapon mods available.
- Weapons function according to their durability status in DL 2. The more the durability meter is filled, the better the condition of that weapon.
- As each weapon have a durability span, you need to keep a check on the meter.
- That is because once your weapon’s durability goes to zero, it will be removed from inventory. Thus allowing you to replace and switch to a different weapon.
- So, If you want to repair weapons in Dying Light 2 you need to repair them when it’s halfway durable.
- You can get different blueprints of weapons to repair by purchasing them from the Craftmaster or completing different quests. There are three parts along with a cosmetic slot you can add mods onto and they are:
- Charm (cosmetic)
Follow these Steps to Repair Weapons in DL 2
- Make sure that you have all the blueprints and the pieces of weapons.
- Head over to Inventory and select the weapon you want to repair.
- Check if that weapon has a mod slot to apply. These mod slots can vary from having over 3 slots to none.
- Apply the suitable weapon mod to increase your weapon’s durability.
- Once you modify a weapon, its durability will increase to 50.
- If you modify all three parts of the weapon, its durability will increase to 150.
While these mods don’t fully repair your weapons, modifying them enhances them into a working condition. But once you add these mods to the weapon, you cannot add them again in the future for that weapon. Hence there is no way to fully repair a weapon once your weapon breaks down to zero durability in DL 2.
That’s all on how to repair weapons in Dying Light 2. If you liked this guide, you can check our guide on how to customize a character in DL 2 right here on Gamer Tweak.