In Two Point Campus, when you increase the Prestige of your Room you get certain rewards. One of the most basic things it does is increase the attractiveness of your campus. And the more attractive your campus is the more value it will have. But while it sounds nice, it can be a bit confusing on what factors exactly affect the prestige of your room. So in this guide let us check how to increase room prestige in Two Point Campus.
How to Increase Room Prestige in Two Point Campus
These are the things that you can do to increase the Prestige of your Room in this game.
- Make a bigger Room: Having a bigger room will mostly ensure you have more space. And more space means more comfort.
- Decide the type of room you are making: There can be different types of room that you can make. For example, bedroom, bathroom, study room, etc. The reason you have to decide on a room is to add the necessary furniture for them. So for example, you won’t place a toilet in a bedroom.
- Always use a Sanitizer: No this tip is not about covid although you should use it in real life as well. Whenever you make a room no matter how small it is always place a Sanitizer there. This will add up to the room’s hygiene.
- Add a dustbin: Another thing to add to your room is a dustbin. This will also help bring up the hygiene of your room.
- Add posters and plants: This is another tip that will help you increase the prestige of your room. Make sure to add different posters in your room and at least one plant. And while you are adding posters don’t repeat them. Having the same posters can make it boring and lower the prestige of your room.
- Place doors and windows properly: Having doors that are accessible can improve your room, and properly placed windows are also a must.
- Regulate the temperature: Make sure the room isn’t too hot or too cool. You can add air conditioners or radiators to balance these stats out.
- Add Janitors on each plot: Depending on how large the plot is and how many rooms there are on the campus you might want to add multiple janitors. Having multiple janitors can help keep the area clean.
Make sure you use the Eye button on the bottom left corner of the screen. This will help you decide whether your room needs more Prestige or not.
That covers this guide on how to increase Room Prestige in Two Point Campus. Since you like playing this game check out our other guides on how to get more Kudosh, unlock sandbox mode, train staff, and PC controls for this game.